Thursday 27 October 2016

Himalaya Neem Mask Review

The Himalaya Herbals Neem Mask: 🌿

I was delighted to receive a set from Himalaya Herbals,  which included a Himalaya Face Wash and Himalaya Face Scrub, but what really stood out was the Himalaya Neem Mask.

It came in a compact tube which is delightful as I can open and close it and carry it around as I please.

My skin appears firmer/tighter, smoother,clearer, and more refreshed. It seems to draw out extra oils but does not overdry the drier areas. I tried not to smile, laugh, or talk while the mask was drying because the mask will crack and that would make it less effective on the problem areas on my face. I took my time when washing the product off so that I wouldn't pull on my skin. This is great for both guys and girls who suffer from acne prone skin.
This took some time, but the end results were worth it. 😊🌿🌿🌿

I suggest that you try this product as can guarantee you that it leaves a wonderful feel to your skin afterwards as well as noticeable results in fairness, tightening and lightening.

Be sure to give Himalaya Herbals a follow on Instagram @himalayabeauty :)!

Be sure to subscribe to my blog for more upcoming reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment