Thursday 3 November 2016

Beaucíence Review

Readers

I was privileged enough to get sent a box
of goodies from Beaucíence earlier this week!

Beaucience, is a company that has developed a completely unique botanical skincare range. Their mission is to help you fight the signs of ageing in the most environmentally friendly way possible.
Beaucience products contain Proteasyl, plus a host of other natural plant-based ingredients. Beaucíence does not test on animals.

The first product that I unboxed and was the Beaucíence Cleansing Gel (250ml).

This is a soap-free cleansing gel. With ingredients like witch hazel, aloe vera, peach extract and organic green tea, this balances and cleanses your complexion without stripping your skin of its natural oils. This perfectly pH-balanced cleanser gently washed away existing residue(makeup, post-moisturisers) that were on my skin and left it soft and smelling fresh.

What I love is that they incorporated Witch Hazel into this wash. Witch hazel is a natural astringent that helps to keep your skin clear and also removes excess oil, dirt and make-up from your pores without drying out your skin.

When I used this product it foamed quite well considering that it doesn't contain soap, which is amazing. It did however create a dry, stretched feeling in certain areas of my face (cheekbones, nose area).

Other than that, it left my skin smelling absolutely incredible and when massaged into certain areas, relaxed my skin. I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin who needs something gentle and soap-free that will still leave their skin smelling fresh.

Second Product: Beaucíence Day & Night Moisture Cream(50ml)

Although it's main purpose is anti-age care, this cream can be used as a day or night facial cream and it is meant for normal/combination skin.

It contains Organic Marula Oil, Organic Green Tea, as well as a selection of essential oils.

I gently applied the moisturiser to the back of my hand first to get the feel and look of the cream and when confident enough I applied it to my face. Unlike the face cleanser, the cream has a warm, leafy, bitter smell. My skin absorbed it quite fast and felt moisturised, but only for a few hours.

Pausing at this point,  I must appreciate the wonderful eco-packaging that Beaucíence packs it's products in. Not many companies can pull it off.

This product is light and fast absorbing. I just wish that the effects lasted longer!

The final product: Beaucíence Enzymatic Exfoliator

This product is an absolute charm! Out of everything this has got to be my absolute favourite! Not just within the Beaucíence range,  but regarding ALL facial exfoliators and peels. This is the natural way of biological peeling, which removes dead skin cells and clears blocked pores.

Think of a snake shedding it's skin.

The back of the box reads: "Cell renewal is stimulated and a younger brighter soft and radiant skin is revealed. Natural extracts sooth, calm, moisturise and soften the skin. Proteasyl TP and Vitamin C stimulates the production of collagen in the skin."

Before using this I had to make sure that all of my makeup was properly off. This is very important as we want there to be no obstructions that might not let the gel have direct contact with the skin.
I applied a thin layer as said. After the first few minutes my skin began to feel a tingling sensation, which is expected when using these types of exfoliator peels. This sensation was more than enjoyable and not harsh on my skin at all. I left it on for about 15 minutes before removing it.

Upon removing it my skin already had a more radiant and fresh look to it. Dark areas appeared visibly lighter. The chapped effect that was on a few of my pimples was completely gone.

This is definitely a swear-by product!

🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿

-

A huge thank you to the Beaucíence team for sending down these amazing products!

For more enquiries about their products check out their website:

www.beaucience.co.za

Beaucíence products are free from chemical contaminants, toxins, artificial colourants, petroleum products and synthetic oils.

Stay tuned for more reviews coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment