Friday 11 November 2016

SoyLites Candles Review

Thank you to the SoyLites team for sending me these amazing goodies!

This is the review of the two different SoyLites candles that I received, but first;


About SoyLites Candles


* Crafted using 100% natural, premium raw ingredients 

* Completely free of chemicals, parabens and petroleum ingredients 
* Our craftsmanship ensures a longer, cleaner, soot-free burn 
* Doubles up as a moisturising body candle 
* Made with cosmetic-grade, non-GMO soybean oil 
* Many health benefits for skin when applied 
* Beautifully scented with aromatherapy oils 
* Vegan endorsed - no beeswax 
* Not tested on animals 

Image result for soylites






The first candle that I'll be speaking about is the SoyLites Votive candle in INDULGENCE WITH VANILLA, GRAPEFRUIT, GINGER. 


Image result for soylites indulgence candle


This is a luxurious blend of warm scents, but has a top-coat smell of fresh vanilla. This is a luxury massage candle. The amazing thing about these candles is that when burning, it forms a pool of smooth oil, not wax. This oil is beneficial because it's rich in Vitamin E and lecithin, so you can easily use this candle to the full extent by massaging the oil into problem areas of your body. Talk about multipurpose!


When lit this candle gives off an aromatic scent that makes me as if I'm in an Arabic spa! 

I have to praise this candle for it's amazing smell because none of the spas I've been to(and I've been to quite a few!) have ever smelled as good as my room did when I lit this candle.

The next candle is a bit on the lighter, brighter side; SoyLites Original Soy Candle in HARMONY WITH ROSE, GERANIUM, JASMINE 



 


My first impression was "OMG the packaging is so pretty!", so that was already enough to get me excited about the smell. The scent has a fresh, out-the-shower sweetness to it. It is very feminine. The aroma of this beauty filled my room before I lit it, making a strong statement that says 'Though I am soft, I am strong!'



If I had to chose a favourite?


My favourite out of the two would definitely be the Harmony. Besides the smell, the oil lubricated my skin and lasted longer than the Soy Massage Votive Candle.


Would I recommend? 


Yes I would recommend this product to everyone, especially to the beauty therapists! It's already my goal to go out and buy the rest of the range. I suggest that everyone get their hands on a SoyLites candle ASAP!








-




A huge thank you to SoyLites


Find out more about them here:


https://www.soylites.co.za/


No comments:

Post a Comment