Sunday 6 November 2016

Review: Nivea Facial Night Cream vs. Nivea Facial Day Cream


I recently received a box of wonderful Nivea products from Symbiotic Communications.


Now, Nivea has always been one of my most used and favourite products!


I'm going to be comparing two special creams that I found in the box; the Nivea Perfect&Radiant Facial Day Cream and the Nivea Perfect&Radiant Facial Night Cream.

Basically this is a breakdown of the two different creams and although they have total different time usage specifications, I'll be giving my thoughts on which one I find most efficient to my skin routine.

Lets start off with the Facial Day Cream:




NIVEA Perfect & Radiant Facial day cream SPF 15 with the innovative Eventone Pure Active works deep within the skin cells to visibly reduce dark marks and uneven skin tone. Daily sun protection (SPF15) protects the skin, preventing future skin darkening, while advanced mattifiers prevent oily shine.
The silky, smooth formula, enriched with Eventone Pure Active and Vitamin E, works to gradually enhance skin complexion while visibly reducing the appearance of dark marks.

Results on skin:

  • Inner radiance is revealed.
  • The appearance of dark marks and spots is reduced.
  • Visibly more even and mattified skin.
  • Skin tone is evened out, and complexion improved.
  • Skin feels soft and smooth.
Although I see nothing different in this day cream compared to others, this day cream moistened my skin and provided me with an excellent base start to my makeup applications.

With that said, the results of the Facial Night Cream:


A silky-smooth nourishing formula, enriched with Eventone Pure Active and Pro Vitamin B5, increases cell renewal and regenerates the skin. Works during the night to gradually balance skin complexion and restore its natural even tone and radiance.

Results On Skin


  • Works to increase cell renewal and regenerate the skin
  • Skin tone is brighter and more radiant
  • Dark marks are reduced
  • Provides skin with lasting nourishment and moisture
  • Skin feels soft and smooth



When I first apply this night cream(after washing my face, before bed) I always get a fresh smell that is never too over-powering. What's different about this compared to other night creams is that when I wake up, my face actually feels hydrated and soft, without the oiliness!



With that being said, it's clear that I favour the Nivea Facial Night Cream over the Day Cream because I can not only see the effects more but feel it too.





A big thank you to Symbiotic Communications


-

More awesome reviews coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment