Friday 2 December 2016

Azelo Skincare Review



I recently got sent these Azelo products! I'm super excited to review them, finally. 



Okay, so the first thing I tried was the AZELO Exfoliating Face Scrub.
It has active ingredients such as Rosehip oil and Vitamin C. It's for combination skin.
Upon using this I found it to be light weight and pore-opening. It's not too harsh on the skin and has a pleasant, earthy smell to it. It did not dry out my skin afterwards.






The next thing that I used along with the scrub was the AZELO Pure Tissue Oil.

The oil was non greasy(thank God!) and was soaked up easily by my skin. I used it on my legs and the back of my knee where I have eczema. It soothed the area and acted as an immediate relief. I do wish that the oil effects would last longer, or would be more powerful for dryer skin types. Other than that, I think that is it a great multi-purpose oil.



Thanks for sending me these products, AZELO!


No comments:

Post a Comment