Friday 2 December 2016

Review: SCHICK TrimStyle 2-in-1 Trimmer and Razor

I was super excited to have received the new Schick Hydro Silk TrimStyle.

This is a 2-in-1 razor and bikini area trimmer!

And now that it's summer, the swimsuit season, I made it my priority to test this beauty out!





As said by Schick SA;


At Schick we are bringing bikini maintenance out of the dark, giving you the
confidence to feel sexy and ready for whatever the day might throw your way!

Quattro for Women TrimStyle is the first all-in-one women’s razor and bikini trimmer that
let’s you Shave, Trim and Transform yourself,in the privacy of your own bathroom.

Bringing easy, even trimming and long-lasting smooth skin to you,
in one convenient waterproof beauty tool.
  • 4 ultra-thin blades razor enriched with Acai Berry and Jojoba extracts for
  • long-lasting leg and under arm smoothness so you can skip a day or two.
  • Waterproof battery operated trimmer for a neat, clean look and feel.
  • Adjusted rounded comb for various bikini area length settings.
  • Rubber grips for comfort and a firm hold in the shower.



My POV


I've honestly never used a trimmer on the bikini area before, it was always a hot wax treatment. So when I got this it took me a bit of time to get used to it. I was surprised as it gave me full control over everything and let me do everything with the right precision. It left my skin feeling smooth. As for the razor, which I used for my legs, it removed hair, no matter long or just growing out, within one glide each time! I was more impressed by the way it left my legs feeling hydrated and extra-smooth afterwards. This is definitely worth every penny and I recommend it to all of my beach babes!



-



Once again a big thank you to the Schick team for sending me their newest launch!


Check them out here!


No comments:

Post a Comment