Thursday 1 December 2016

MAC Satin Cyber Lipstick Review





This satin finish lipstick is a deep, dark purple colour. It suits all skin tones.
Upon opening it, it has a warm vanilla scent to it. It's super opaque and goes best with a full face of studio makeup. It is too dramatic to wear on its own. I suggest wearing a suitable lipliner underneath this.
It is creamy and smooth but very dry on my lips. Upon applying it, it did not blend at all and it basically made my lips appear dryer than ever. 
I don't recommend this lipstick to anyone as I've read many reviews from bloggers who are experiencing the same problem with Cyber.

SWATCH:




I didn't use flash, only natural sunlight when taking the swatch picture so that you could see the real thing! 




-

Stay tuned for more reviews!


No comments:

Post a Comment